Tuesday, January 06, 2009

"we are trying to avoid civilian casualties"

says Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni.

Hasan Khalaf of the Palestinian Ministry of Health, said that the number of Palestinians killed due to the ongoing Israeli offensive is now over 577 residents. Among the casualties were 107 children and 36 women; at least 2,700 residents were wounded.

The ground offensive was launched on Sunday evening. So far over 70 residents, including 21 children and 11 women have been killed and over 371 wounded.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home