Friday, August 10, 2018

From the complaints log on a scam caller phone number

At 3 o'clock in the morning Who are you and why are you stupid SMS?

If it is me, I will kill and send me an SMS in the middle of the night.

Just read the manual. I do not even know the meaning of call center lines, firewalls or static IP. "There is a modem, it shines shiny." Okay, my PBX and CTI are all shining.

There was a talk on the water server. I was told you sent me fax before, but where did you send me fax?

Personal career Seminar of DODA is a young woman, a newcomer.

As soon as I called the phone, I suddenly said "I will become a john vine", so I became frightened and hung up the phone.

Suddenly call me and guide me to the atmosphere that I signed up for the word craftsman and contact the consumer center that will send you the document saying I contracted at a later date and correspondence I want the fraud group of this kind to catch really quickly.

I forgot my opponent's name (company name). When the electricity charges used by customers are switched to ~ our service .... It was a phone call from a "press selling service company" that says to say that. Since I did not want to be a partner, I turned down early, turned off the phone, registered as a nuisance phone.

I came while I was at work. I have something to help with this site.

No comments: