Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm finally

getting around to doing the print editions of the last few issues of Otoliths. Have more or less finished #13, will probably start on #14 tomorrow, &, since I'm in the zone, will try & follow up & get #15 ready.

Plus, I've got six or so books in various stages of preparation. I know I said I wasn't going to do any more, but it looks like I spoke too soon.

& issue #16 is already becoming quite substantial, even though its go-live date is still two-&-a-half months away.

The temperature today is 37° Celsius, just under 100° Fahrenheit, & there's an even hotter day forecast tomorrow. It's not even summer yet, which is a reciprocal of the many emails I'm getting from the States which mention that it's an early winter. How can people be sceptical about climate change?

& I'm off to watch a repeat episode of Buffy on cable. I'm too embarrassed to let on how many times I've watched what is one of my favorite shows.

1 comment:

Ross Brighton said...

don't EVER be embarrassed for being a Buffy fan. That would mean I'd have to too, and I'm already to busy trying not to be embarrassed for liking Duran Duran.