Monday, February 12, 2007

if you are reading

this in the cursive mistral av, then you're one of the 40% or so visitors to this site who are using IE 7.0.

Sometimes I like to use embellishment in a post or poem. Mistral AV is a cursive font that's good when you want to simulate handwriting or create contrast.

I can live without it on this blog; but it's Otoliths I'm more concerned about. That already takes a fair amount of time to put together without having to add in the additional steps of checking non-standard fonts in every browser known to wo/man. Will just have to cross my fingers & hope that there aren't any wysi(not)wyg things.

What a pity there's no standard for browers. But, it looks like, to be on the safe side, I'm going to have to resort to CSS for anything I'm not too sure about.



My thanks to everybody that commented & emailed on my requests below.

No comments: